Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Family That Blogs Together....

My friend Theresa, at Our Life in Words, started her first blog hop.  Blogging has become a family pastime for us.  My ten year old daughter started her blog, Life In Stories, a few months ago as a way to share her homeschool experience with her friends.  After saving for about 9 months, she bought her very own HP Netbook.   Her desire to become technologically fluent is beginning to rub off on her 8 year old sister, who for the first time, expressed interest in having her own blog.

This is where we blog.....

We blog on the couch in our living room.....


I am so proud of Grace for saving up for her HP.

We blog on the dog's bed in the family room....

I do most of my blogging late at night in the learning lounge.
And Greg reads our blogs and comments on them from his office.  A family that blogs together, connects together!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for participating!! That is so awesome that Grace saved her money for the netbook!!!

    I can't wait to read Lilah's blog! We enjoy all of her comments so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I'm just amazed that she saved up her money for the netbook. Just fantastic! And I'm really loving that learning lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your learning lounge... looks comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she saved her own money! Wow. Kei saves money for things but it is for Webkinz or something like that. Thankfully I have an amazing boss that sent me an PowerBook that Kei deemed 'hers'.

    Your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that blogging is a family affair for you guys! I can totally see this same thing happening in our family when our girls get a little older (they are 18 months and 4 years). :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...