Friday, June 3, 2011

What is a "Thinking Mother"?



Photobucket



What is a “thinking mother”?  This thinking mother has come to find that living life intentionally with purpose and peacefulness takes a great deal of reflection and introspection.  My blog has become my place to sort it all out, to wonder about where my children’s educational experience will take them, where it will take me, how we will get to that place and what that place will be like.
It was not easy to get to this stage in my life.  I used to be a very mainstream Mom......

To read more....join me at Three Thinking Mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...