Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Fix


We have been a busy family the past few days.  A good kind of busy though.  Family busy.  Saturday we drove up to my Aunt’s house in Massachusetts where I nuzzled my cousins' babies while seriously wanting one of my own.  I think that moment has passed but it comes and goes frequently lately.   We are not going to have another baby but it sure was nice to smell that baby-fragrance that comes with infancy and disappears somewhere around 1 year old.  

My Dad got some snuggle time...

Grace got some snuggle time...

so did Lilah.

My Mom got some squirt time!

Babies.  I just can’t get enough of them lately.  Lucky for me another cousin’s party is in planning stages for later this summer.  Gatta get me another baby-fix!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...