Friday, August 19, 2011

We Joined a Co-Op!


When my girls were coming out of school, the thing they wanted to do the most was join a coop.   But Grace was having a hard time adjusting to being home, the coop I wanted to join is an hour away and our schedule was already so packed that I was afraid it would tip the balance and work to  our detriment, rather than our advantage.  I politely declined the invitation and crossed my fingers that we would be welcome again, when the time was right.
Grace can explore her passion for science.
This topic came up just a few weeks ago and my girls decided that the time was right.  We were accepted into the coop and classes begin September 21st.  After much  deliberation and debate, they finally settled on:


Grace
Lilah
Digital Photography
Gymnastics
Theater
Theater
Geometric Constructions
Newspaper
Physics
Astronomy



To continue, click on over to Three Thinking Mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...