Saturday, January 28, 2012

Interview at Interest Led Learning

Today my words are featured at  Interest-Led Learning.  


In my interview I explain:

  • Why we chose to homeschool.
  • What I encourage new or prospective homeschooling families to ponder.
  • How I facilitate learning by following my daughters' interests.
  • What helped me survive my first year.

Christina's blog is a wonderful resource for all families, 
those homeschooling their children,as well as those who are not.  Her words have given me inspiration, knowledge, wisdom, and comfort. I am honored to have the opportunity to share my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...