Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Walk to Remember

Have I mentioned how much I love Instagram?  I love it, love it, love it.


Last week we took a ride to visit our friend's new house.  They choose wisely.  Maybe it is because their home is filled with love and kindness.  Maybe it is because they poured their souls into the renovation.  Perhaps it is a bit of both, because this home brings joy and peace to the visitor.  It is a place I look forward to spending much time at.  


It was a lovely spring winter day and we took a walk along the train tracks (the once daily train had already passed by - this is NOT a commuter line) to play in a field with a stream. 


A perfect 50 degree winter day in Connecticut!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...