Friday, May 4, 2012

This week in coop....Koi

I am sad that this class is coming to an end.  I have had the unique opportunity to watch these children grow as artists and writers.  In 5 short weeks their pages have expanded from one or two sentences to full journal entries.  I love that.  They have the skills as writers. What they lacked was confidence to combine their words with their art.  I hope this class has inspired the desire to express thoughts and feelings artistically. Hopefully, their development as artist/writers will continue at home (or in my home-based class!).  Their journals are far too beautiful to have only 6 pages complete! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...