Friday, March 8, 2013

LCC: Marshmallow Fondant


A project becomes stagnant if there is not growth and discovery.  LCC took a meeting off from delivering cupcakes and focused on skill building.  Lilah has wanted to make fondant from marshmallow for months.  She found a recipe on Pinterest, gathered the supplies (marshmallow, powdered sugar, natural food coloring, rolling pin, cookie cutters) and experimented with her friends.



Making fondant is messy, sticky fun!  





At the end of the day the girls were so pleased with their final product. Lilah told me “I feel one step closer to being like Cake Boss!”  


1 comment:

  1. I will definitely show this to Keilee. She has been in a baking mood lately. VERY COOL! I love the way it looks on the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

CT Art Trail Adventures #3 - Florence Griswold Museum

I find it interesting that even parents who have been homeschooling a long time slip into the mindset that learning comes from books ...