Monday, March 10, 2014

Notebook Girlz

I have been grasping at straws for writing inspiration.  Thank goodness for Pinterest, the best gathering place for great ideas ever.  I love it when an idea literally jumps into my brain and I know exactly what I want to do when the kids gather together on Friday, but that has not happened in quite some time.  However, there are worse things to do on a cold gray day than curl up with a cup of tea and browse through the beautiful pages of Pinterest.






3 comments:

  1. Love the 50 Things Money Can't Buy journal page. When I go look at art journal pages on Pinterest I just feel bummed because I know most of them I can't recreate because I am not artistic enough. This one though is definitely doable for me.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found 99% of my inspiration from Pinterest and YOU. :) Let's talk this week. I would love to hear about your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 50 Things Money Can't Buy! We've got to do that in our journals:)

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...