Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tybee Island, Georgia

The Amazing Race is one of our favorite family shows.  We have lost count of how many past seasons we have watched on Hulu.  When the teams are introduced in the shows opening credits, we always joke around that our family would be shown on a beach searching for sea glass.  Every chance we get, we search.  We have searched in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut and now we can add Tybee Island, Georgia to our list.  

No sea glass was found, but it is hard to be dedicated to the search when you are so busy turning cartwheels!









1 comment:

  1. Another place I so want to visit. I am just now getting to read your beautiful vacation posts. I can't wait to see all the pictures that weren't on Instagram!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails