Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Silver Sands State Park

I have had my iPhone for 2 1/2 years.  It has gone everywhere with me.  The day I discovered Instagram, my poor Canon Rebel was packed away and dust began to collect on the camera case.  Recently I discovered that my beloved iPhone camera does not seem up to the challenge of capturing the special moment in our daily lives.  The sharpness is gone.  The pictures seem a bit flat.
I am rediscovering the joy of my dslr camera.  It is harder to upload pictures to Instagram.  They first must be transferred to my laptop, then emailed to myself, opened on my phone, then saved to my phone camera roll. This cannot be done on the go.  Pictures make their way to IG hours later which spoils some of the fun.  It makes me dream of the new Samsung 16 megapixel cameras with wifi/3G access but really....that is so unnecessary.  I do wish that Apple would upgrade their camera from 8mp to 16 like the other phones have.....

Sunday we took at walk to one of our favorite spots for sea glass searching, Silver Sands State Park in Milford, CT.  I don’t know what it is about this stretch of the sound that collects more beautiful pieces than other beaches.  Grace found a lovely teal piece and Lilah made her first wire wrapped necklace charm from a crytstal-like piece of lavender glass.  
















1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous day and what gorgeous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails