Monday, August 25, 2014

Cape Cod 2014 Day 5





























Day 5:  Traffic to Provincetown was bumper to bumper for miles and miles so we detoured into our favorite town on the Cape, Wellfleet.  We visited a truly wonderful art fair, ate our favorite ice cream, and had our picture taken by a couple walking by.  We saw picture perfect clouds, interesting angels,  and more sculpture.  Hmm....I think sculpture could be a hot topic this year for us!  Our Cape stay was winding down at this point and I am so glad we fit this excursion into our week.

2 comments:

  1. This place is simply gorgeous. I love all the wonderful things you did. The beach is beautiful. I loved following along on IG but I love seeing them all here plus more I didn't see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love family vacations and love the East Coast! Huzzah to your vaca!

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails