Thursday, March 12, 2009

Petition to Remove Carpeting

Today I began the process of collecting signatures from parents/guardians/concerned citizens to show support for funding the Capital Improvement Plan.

At dismissal 23 signatures were collected. I received a few comments about concern of mold and allergens in the carpets. I relayed my conversation with the BOE and my request to the Heath Department for testing but that as of now, no IAQ testing is scheduled. Several other parents commented about children vomiting on the carpeting and asked how frequently the rugs are professionally steam cleaned. I intend to ask Mr. Tony that question. I will post the answer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...