Thursday, February 25, 2010

Poetry


L’s journal entry today:

I feel most peaceful when....

I am with my friends skating on the ice,

when I just lay down and play with Daphne and Jake,

when I get into my slippers and read a book

when I am watching tv all curled up in a blanket petting Daphne,

when me and my family walk through the whole mall,

when me, my Dad and my sister go to IKEA together,

when I play with Jake,

when I make Daphne crazy,

when I look back to the pictures of great memories,

and when my Mom and me just hang out.


2 comments:

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...