Friday, February 12, 2010

What if....





What if I never met J at church?


What if I never switched to OLOP church?

What if I never had the courage to introduce myself?

What if I told L she just had to deal with school?

What if I did not read the right books to give me the confidence to homeschool?

What if I waited until summer like I planned?

What if I never found the Eagan Center online?

What if M was not welcoming?

What if I never had the phone call to inform me P was homeschooling?

What if I never had been invited to A’s house?

What if G did not support me?

What if GW came home too?

I am so thankful.


3 comments:

  1. Would you like to take a look www.lionmath.com ? It is a rich Singapore Math Resource plus more

    I would be keen to develop something that can be something useful for homeschooled children. What would you like to see ? What can Lion Math improve? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your what if's. life is amazing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is. I have honestly never been more at peace and it's not just because of homeschooling. I think the decision just set so many other things in motion and as a result I am a very happy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...