Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nature Class









Ok - so I learned from my last post you can't copy and paste pictures! Speaking of pictures, L decided to bring her camera to her nature class this week to capture the shelter she helped construct.

She said they found evidence of visitors from the deer fur found tangled up in the branches.

I love that she comes home from this class covered in dirt, charcoal, stray twigs and pieces of old crumbled leaves stuck in her ponytail, smelling of earth and citronella, filled up with stories of her day, tales of nature and of the joy of making new friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high levels of span, comment moderation is turned on for the time being. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will return it shortly!

Revive Conference 2017

One of the questions homeschoolers get asked ad nauseam is “will they be ready for the ‘real world’?”  Homeschooling is a world free fro...