Monday, April 18, 2011

Magical Monday

Today was a great day!  We started by reading a chapter of Story of the World in our new book.  Not new because we finished the book, but new because I lost.my.book.  I can’t find it anywhere and I must have fallen out of favor with St. Anthony.  Can you overuse a prayer?
The girls took a cupcake class,







Picked up their gorgeous pottery,









Had a picnic with friends,




Noticed that our bean plant (from our botany experiment) is flowering!




Then came home for dinner and Lemonade Mouth with their buddies.


You just can’t ask for a better day!

7 comments:

H-Mama said...

my nator would be so jealous. she desperately wants the cupcake decorating books, but i've withheld. ;) they did a great job!

and the pottery looks fun... and purdy.

picnics with friends are also fun. looks like a great day.

love the "great minds" quote in your pic... ;)

Jessica said...

Thanks! I stumbled upon the plaque at a local hardware store.

karisma said...

Wow! Those cupcakes look awesome, and the pottery is lovely too! I am thinking I maybe should have planted our beans indoors. Its getting really cold down here this week and half our seedlings did not like it. :-( Your bean looks gorgeous!

GARY said...

Now that's an awesome day...... You're doing such a great job with the girls... I'm proud to be a part of the family...

Jessica said...

Karisma ~ I can take no credit for the Bean. That is 100% my daughter's doing!

Gary - thank you. The next time we have something cool happening at home, I will let you know and you can come over and join in the fun.

Theresa said...

I love the cupcakes & the pottery. Beautiful!

Karen said...

Love the cupcakes and the pottery. I love, love little pots and bowls. I remember you posted some very early on in your blog..right?

The picnic looks so fun. Can't wait to start picnicking again.

Lovely day Jess.

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...