Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogs I read for Relaxation and Rejuvenation


The Liebster Blog Award started (sometime in the recent past) in Germany to encourage traffic to hidden gems of blogs with 300 followers or less. So it is an award you receive, but also an award you give (share the love kinda thing). If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 3-5 other bloggers and link back to the blogger that gave you the award. Thank you, Shel @ One Sweet World for this honor.  
This honor was bestowed on me a few weeks ago and while I have not forgotten to pay it forward, time has not been my friend lately.  I wanted to reflect on the blogs I go to for various reasons and be intentional in my recommendations.  Blogs are amazing.  I could get caught up for hours reading and commenting.  I have blogs that I go to for different reasons.  Of course I have my homeschool blogs.  From them I get many ideas, recommendations, book reviews, websites, apps and trips.  I have my food blogs that I turn to for vegetarian recipes, gluten free recipes and green smoothie tips.  I have my friend’s blogs that love to read to see what they are up to with their children.  I have my organic living blogs that help me learn how I want to live my life.
These are blogs that bring me joy.  
My Midlife "Green" Crisis.  We were reading the same books and viewing the same movies, at the same time!  It was kismet that I found this blog, through her homeschool blog.  We have had interesting conversations through our blogs and email.  I look forward to seeing where the journey to health takes us!
Interest-Led Learning.  Enough said.  Learn while living.  Live while learning.  Love this blog.  
Homeschool Girls.  Karen has been my guiding light at times.  She will read my blog and email me with a “do you know about this ______” or “ have you seen this?”  I value every piece of advice she has offered me.  
Karisma and Kids.  This blog brings me a bit of sunshine in the winter and a bit of winter in the heat of summer! I am grateful for the pieces of information regarding natural healing that she passes my way.
The problem with blog awards is want to include everyone.  Every morning I start my day with a cup of coffee and my blogroll.  My header says it all....blogs I read for relaxation and rejuvenation.  Thank you all for giving me these two things every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...