Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dreams


Dreams.                                                             *Photo curtesy of Pinterest
What are the thinks that I think about in the quiet corners of my day?  What do I pull out now and then and toss around, work on for a while, then tuck back inside me to be saved for another time or space?  We all have dreams.  Goal.  Desires.  Many of my dreams have come true.  The big dreams, like my Prince in Shining Armor, the castle and the carriage, and the Princesses in poster beds.  I have the big things, and for that I am eternally blessed.  These are the little things.  The things that to anyone else may seem unimportant or unnecessary but to us are as vital as the air we push in and out of our lungs with each breath.
These are my dreams.  My words.  Attach to the end of these what you will.  It is not the details that matter as much as the state of being.  For it I can have these things, I can do anything.  

Read 
Write
Strive
Remove
Empower
Surround
Appreciate
Beauty
Explore
Grow
Construct
Love  
Express 
Yes
Less No
Please
Thank you
Bless you
God bless
Peace
Peaceful
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...