Wednesday, February 15, 2012

R.A.K. Day 3....


Monday was one of those days you wish you had a do-over button for.  It was not fun.  It was not happy.  It was hard.  There were tears.  Not every day is full of fun and adventure.  Some are full of questioning, wondering and evaluating.  Where we are, where we have come from, where we are going.  These are the days that you look for the moments; the true meaning of random acts of kindness.  
In the despair of this day, there were many.  Like when Grace made Lilah dinner because they both despised my chick pea veggie burgers (which were awesome for the record).  Or when Lilah cleaned off the table, picked the table cloth and put out some coffee table books.  Or when the girls let me take an hour long nap because I needed a break.   Or when the girls told me my banana bread was awesome.  Or when I went to crawl into bed, glad to rest my weary self, and pray that I would have the chance to do it over again tomorrow only better, and found these on our pillows.....



Love shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...