Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Product Research


Over the past two years the girls have kept a poetry anthology.  In the binder are copies of poems they enjoy copied in their best print or cursive and illustrated with the medium of their choice.  Now that they are older, we are questioning if it a binder is the best place to display their work.  Now that we have discovered the joy of art journaling, it seems like an art journal is the best place to display their favorite poems...
I needed some product research assistants.  I wanted to test out new watercolor paints before my coop class this week.  I asked if the girls and their friend who was with us for the day if they would be willing to test the paints while working on a page for their anthology. 
Each child produced a very unique effect with the same paint.  I am very curious to see how the children in my classes, who range in age from 7 to 11, use these paints....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...