Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Ready....


I have been a bit busy this week preparing for a trip to Tennessee.  Global Finals is next week and we are leaving early to spend some time with the girl’s grandparents.  I am so grateful that I have these few days to visit with them and relax.  The pace we have been keeping is exhausting and I am officially worn out.  I want to enjoy the end result of the DI teams’ efforts.  
Last week we hosted the amazingly fantastic kids from Frog Creek.  It was an epic sleepover.  Soon we will have more time to visit with friends we see far too infrequently now.  All our programs will have ended for the year.  I am looking forward to having time at home to sleep in (with or without friends over!), swim, go to the beach, and oh yeah......finish the pile of work we began this year and never finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...