Wednesday, October 2, 2013

13



I love this girl’s innocence.


I love her sense of wonder.


I love the joy she experiences from little things.



For after all it is the little things that matter most in this life.

I love her determination.




I love her energy.


I love her spirituality.



I love her tenacity.


I love her loyalty.



I love her adventurous spirit.



I love that she knows herself.


I love her dreams, her plans and her goals.


I love to hear her laugh.



I love her from her head to her toes.



6 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday! She always seems so much older than 13 to me from your posts and pictures. Did anyone every tell you that she looks like the actress that played in the Hunger Games and recently in The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson) movie. Her name is Leven Rambin. Have a great day.
Blessings
Diane

Karen said...

I love all these pictures of Grace. What a beautiful girl inside and out. I hope 13 is the most magical age to date.

Joan Concilio Otto said...

13. Is. AMAZING. :) I love these photos, and the love you ladies have for each other.

Jessica said...

I've never been told that but I just did a google search and she does resemble her! She may look older in photos but she is all 13! She still likes to play and is in constant motion. She does not have any of the stereotypical "teen" behaviors yet. For that I am grateful.

Jessica said...

Isn't it? This post is a bit late, her birthday was almost a month ago but 12 was my favorite year so far and I never ever thought I would say that. When she was a baby I remember dreading the teen years. First of all, I can't believe I am old enough to have a teenager but more importantly, this age is truly full of wonder and awe. I love it.

Jessica said...

Thanks Joan! It is fun having a group of us with girls all the same age. We are fortunate to have the time with them that we do.

Post a Comment

Don't You Just Stay Home All Day?

It’s funny because last night at youth group some of the kids friends were discussing homeschooling and really truly felt that we stay home...